Snakes and Ladders
It is a popular game for kids and adults Rules
- Two to maximum six people may play.
- Each player throws the dice.
- The player who has the highest number starts the game by throwing the dice and moving his /hr counter, starting at space 1,according to the number shown on the dice.
- If a player scores six , he/she throws the dice again.
- If a counter stops on the head of a snake the player must slid the counter down the snake until it gets to the tail, then carries on from that point.
- If a counter lands at the foot of the ladder the player moves it to the top and carries on from there.
- If a player lands on a square at the bottom of a ladder ,they must read out the messages written on the square.
- The players should discuss about the messages, message describing a good lifestyle or nutrition practice.
- The first player to reach SK LEAN is the winner.
- The player who wins must remember to practice the good messages to stay healthy.
ENJOY LEARNING AND PLAYING
Disclaimer : This is not a replacement for your medication, however with lifestyle changes it could possibly help reduce your medicine dosage overtime. This is completely natural and
has no side effects, but please run it through your medical practitioner if you have to.